APPLICATION AS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT TO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OSTRAVA, FACULTY OF MINING AND GEOLOGY
Application deadlines for exchange students:
- Winter semester (September - January): 15. May
- Summer semester (February - June): 15. December
A. Application for admission
- Students need to fill in the Student Application form with detailed information.
- Home university needs to nominate exchange students
- The application needs to go through the international office at the partner University. An international coordinator / supervisor also needs to sign the form.
- Documentation with the application form Certified copies of transcripts in English – A bachelor diploma is needed to be admitted for subjects at a master level If the students don’t have a bachelor diploma, we need a confirmation that the student will fulfill their BA degree or that the students are on master level.
- Students should have good English speaking/writing skills.
- Remember to put a photo with the application form.
B. Learning agreement
The Learning agreement needs to be filled in.
Fill in the Course Unite Code and the Course Unit Title.
Student and international coordinator / supervisor needs to sign the Learning agreement.
Subjects/ courses in English at Faculty of Mining and Geology Technical University Ostrava are only available on a Master level.
C. Student Housing
International students can apply for student accommodation, please fill in the website
For more information about our accommodation, please look to our website.
More information will be updated on the website.
Application should be sent by post to:
The Faculty of Mining and Geology
VŠB – Technical University Ostrava
17. listopadu 15
CZ - 708 33 Ostrava-Poruba
The Faculty of Mining and Geology will evaluate the application and admission to subjects will be done by each department.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Faculty Erasmus Coordinator
Phone: +420 597 321 298
Fax: +420 596 918 589