All papers must be in english language. Deadline for sending papers is 30th April 2019.
The basic principles of reviewing publications in journal
- at least two independent reviewrs shall be appointed for the evaluation of each publication, from outside the author's institution.
- In the case of texts in a foreign language, at least one of the reviewers is affiliated with the foreign institution other than the author's nationality.
- The recommended model is situation in which the author(s) and reviewers do not know their identity (so-called "double-blind review process").
- In other cases, the reviewer must sign a declaration of no conflict of interest. Conflict of interest shall be deemed to occur between the reviewer and the author if: a) direct personal relationships (kinship, legal relationships, conflict); b) professional reporting relationships; c) direct scietific cooperation in the past two years prior to the preparation of review.
- Review must be in writing and must have an explicit formulation of approval for publishing the article or rejection.
- The rules for eligiblity or rejection of the publication and review's from are published on the website of a journal and in any issue of the journal.
- The names of reviewers of individual publications (issues) are not disclosed; the journal annually publishes a list of cooperating reviewers.